In the fast-paced everyday life, not only time is a precious commodity, but also space – especially within homes. A sure-fire way to make space for more in the modern home is decluttering and a dose of organization. This can get tricky within the kitchen which is usually crammed with utensils, cutlery and many bits and pieces to have them handy. Here are five practical tips and tricks that will help you go about transforming your kitchen into a highly functional yet aesthetically pleasing space.
- Kitchen spaces can be both stylish and functional. With this in mind, turn traditional home appliances into statement pieces by considering both their usage and space.
- Customize your kitchen space to create designs that truly reflect your personality. Bright and bold cabinets with plain white walls are very modern. Some might prefer darker colours, such as navy or perhaps a subtle and earthy forest green.
- Make ample use of colours and shapes to give your kitchen a personal touch, whether its stylish shelving or a bold backsplash. Open shelves are a trendy and practical elements of kitchen design with wooden and cement shelves deemed aesthetically pleasing by most customers.
- Wooden countertops are a timeless trend being easy to clean and maintain. Another idea is to add some wooden barstools and pendant lights. Together with bright appliances and crisp white walls, the kitchen might just become the charming area of your home.
- One simple change can make the world’s difference in a kitchen. Just about every kitchen appliance is available in a bold colour. Don’t be shy, it’s not only kettles and toasters that can be colourful, colourful fridges are a great option too.
To address all your refrigeration needs, Samsung has reimagined the form and function of the refrigerator by introducing new innovations—and new models—that bring families closer together, simplify their meal planning, and give them more control over their smart homes. Samsung’s latest bespoke refrigerator line-up will empower people to express their own style and bring dynamic performance to changing households.
The smart homeowner today desires state-of-the-art living – reflected not only in their interior style, but also in their choice of contemporary home appliances. Gone are the days of the conventional white goods machines. Instead, today there is a growing demand for home appliances that blend into the sleek décor and look like fashionable accessories. Samsung understands that modern home appliance customers seek customization, modularity, and performance – a combination which has brought our bespoke refrigerator project to life and will meet widespread expectations. With changeable colour panels, adjustable functions, and modular system, the bespoke refrigerators represent the next chapter of audience customization and satisfaction.
Comprising four different yet equally enticing bespoke refrigerators, the line-up includes the 4-Door Flex, 1-Door, and 2-Door Bottom-Mount Freezer (BMF) models. Consumers can also choose from a variety of attractive colour options that resonate with lifestyles, uplift household appeal, and seamless integrate with surroundings. The 4-Door Flex and 2-Door BMF are available in Glam Peach, Glam navy, or Glam white. Alternatively, the 1-Door – which includes the full door freezer or full door fridge – can be selected in Satin sky blue or Satin grey.
The latest 4-Door bespoke refrigerator model comes with signature customizable, interchangeable panels in 5 colours, and FlexZone for temperature-controlled compartments for all of consumers’ storage needs. Alternatively, the 1-Door and 2-Door BMF models boast a column-style, fixed-panel module that switches between fridge and freezer according to your needs and can be combined with other Column/BMF Bespoke modules to add on more storage space as you require.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions.