Dedicated to delivering unparalleled portrait photography, design, and performance, the OPPO Reno10 5G ticks all boxes for an extraordinary user experience
Dubai, UAE, 13 September 2023 – Global technology brand, OPPO, is dedicated to delivering outstanding portrait photography, design, and performance with its latest device, the OPPO Reno10 5G. Carrying forward the esteemed legacy of the Reno series as the ‘Portrait Expert,’ the OPPO Reno10 5G takes mobile portrait photography to new heights, reaffirming its unwavering commitment to providing unmatched camera capabilities.
This flagship device goes beyond smartphone photography, showcasing a wide range of features that position it as the ultimate choice for those seeking an extraordinary smartphone experience. Here are the top 10 compelling reasons that set the Reno10 5G apart:
- Exquisite Design: The Reno10 5G upholds the hallmark slim and lightweight aesthetics synonymous with the Reno series. Its 3D micro-curved construction not only gives it a visually slim profile but also ensures a comfortable grip.
- Premium Colours: Available in two elegant colour finishes that embody sheer sophistication. Ice Blue, which shimmers with the opulent OPPO Glow, creating an icy crystalline allure; and Silvery Grey, graced by the ethereal radiance of OPPO Glow and wrapped in a velvety soft finish.
- Immersive Viewing: The front of the phone showcases a stunning 120Hz 3D Curved Screen, boasting a remarkable 93% screen-to-body ratio. With ultra-thin bezels, the virtually borderless display guarantees a captivating and expansive visual experience for content consumption.
- Pro-Level Photography: Expressing creativity is a breeze with the ultra-clear portrait camera system, featuring a triple camera arrangement which allows users to capture ultra-clear, professional-quality pictures that will leave a lasting impression.
- Telephoto Excellence: The industry-leading high res 32MP Telephoto Portrait Camera, featuring a Sony IMX709 flagship sensor, empowers users to effortlessly capture natural, ultra-clear portraits in various scenarios and lighting conditions.
- Unparalleled Performance: Powering the heart of the Reno10 5G is the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 5G mobile platform, delivering robust computing performance and an accelerated 5G experience, all while minimizing power consumption.
- Lightning-Fast Charging: With its ground-breaking 67W SUPERVOOC™ flash charge, the device offers swift charging, capable of fully charging its large 5,000mAh battery in just 47 minutes, setting a new standard for fast-charging smartphones in its price range.
- Impressive Durability: OPPO developed an innovative system-level technology, Dynamic Computing Engine, that improves fluency and stability. This ensures users enjoy a seamlessly responsive smartphone experience that effortlessly adapts to their lifestyle, even after four years of use.
- Sleek and Lightweight: Despite its impressive performance capabilities, the Reno10 5G boasts a lightweight and slim design. It effortlessly slips into pockets and bags with its 185g weight and 7.99mm thickness.
- Seamless Connectivity: Beyond the smartphone itself, the Reno10 5G also delivers a buttery smooth experience through its smart and fast connectivity. The standout Multi-Screen Connect feature allows seamless connections to other devices like PCs, OPPO Pad Air, or OPPO Pad 2.
The OPPO Reno10 5G seamlessly combines pro-level portrait capabilities with outstanding performance, making it a standout choice for users who demand the best in smartphone technology. With its breathtaking design and innovative features, the Reno10 5G sets a new standard for mobile excellence.
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand. Since the launch of its first mobile phone – “Smiley Face” – in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the perfect synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. Today, OPPO provides a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find and Reno series. Beyond devices, OPPO also provides its users with ColorOS operating system and internet services such as OPPO Cloud and OPPO+. OPPO has footprints in more than 60 countries and regions, with more than 40,000 employees dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
About OPPO MEA
OPPO started its journey in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region in 2015. Now OPPO is physically present in more than 13 markets across the region, including Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Based on insights of local consumers in each country, OPPO has evolved the progress of product localisation, taking into consideration several perspectives towards each market, including product localisation, to further meet the core needs of users; marketing localisation, to better communicate with local young customers; and talent localisation, to understand local consumers further and provide an optimum customer service.
Within the last year, OPPO has started to adjust its product line in the Middle East region specifically. This has included the launch of its flagship OPPO Find X Series and the introduction of the OPPO Reno Series. OPPO will continue to evolve its local product line to offer more premium series to consumers in the region.
A forward-thinking international technology company, OPPO strives to be a sustainable company that contributes to a better world and have enacted positive change in every way possible through activating local community initiatives and humanitarian, charity campaigns.